1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ChrissayEAMythic, you sure cruise the boards late at night!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    i was sitting here looking at my screen here at work (night shift, no calls, everyone else is sleeping.... yaaa me!)

and i notice that a ChrissayEAMythic is on.... at 4am!!!!!!

you should be in bed sleeping and getting all rested up so you can contribute to my game better when you get to work in a couple hours!

go warm up some milk and then right back to bed with you!
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    If she's on the East Coast like me & Virginia (Eastern Standard time zone), it was 6am & most of the normal world is just waking up here to get ready for work (Notice "Normal world") :D. Now peeps like Poo & I are up all night working causing who knows what for trouble:spider::eyes:. Just ask us, we might tell ya :).
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    She's been on all weekend...think she must be burning off warning points :)
  4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Jeez, I was gonna make fun of you for being a stalker :eyes: but I think I'm in the minority in this situation. I never notice who else is on, lol. :eek: