1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

christmas items? value?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by peanutbutter, Dec 18, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

which christmas items seem to be the most valuable? or have a chance for value?

2. Aboo

Aboo Guest

You're kidding right? We are all soooooo excited about the new Christmas gifts and you want to know which are most valuable???? *rolls eyes*

I'll help you out here, it's the Christmas Tree deeds. You should take the Christmas Tree deeds for ALL your gifts this year. Yep that's the ticket!

3. lady_pearl

lady_pearl Guest

Lol Someone on chessy buying the multi colored gift boxes for 5mill oh and they are throwing in some AoS colored arrows........

4. Aboo

Aboo Guest

There are colored arrows????

5. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well....I am hoping I can find some for not too much...

I have just two characters, so there will be 2 gifts I will be looking to get, depending on what I choose! Deciding is definately hard!

Thanks again Devs for the gifts....and much appreciation for the time you gave us in creating these! You cared enough to create these wonderful, new presents for us...that's the gift that is worth the most! :)

6. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I want an honest answer is the tree deed the same as the old tree deed.

7. lady_pearl

lady_pearl Guest

yea sorta you get 4 choices. the normal 2 and then 2 bare options.

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

The deed looks the same as the old ones and the trees you can set up with it look the same as the ones from the old one. (The old deeds also now give you a choice of 4 styles of tree.)

9. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Littleblue,

I have characters on Chessy from when I used to play there. If there's something you want let me know. Be glad to give you a gift. :)