1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Tree Ornament Set

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I've finally completed my set. The earrings, ring, gold necklace squiggle graphic, silver necklace squiggle graphic, gold circular necklace and gold bracelet. Now, is there or is there not a silver bracelet, silver ring, silver earrings and silver circular necklace. If my set is indeed complete, what are some approximate values for it?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure that there are only 6 pieces to the set....and I've seen sets of 4 sell for around 10m, although that was last year so it could very well have changed since then.
  3. I bought a full set(6), 1 or 2 months ago in luna on LS for 12mil.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, I personally find that to be quite under priced considering I was offering up to 6 million for single pieces. IMO, I wouldn't let my set go for less than 20, then again, I have no intention whatsoever to ever sell my set seeing that it took me over 15 months and quite a few more than 12 million to put it together.