1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Tree-Plain Tree-back to deed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Phineas le Monge, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I know this has been answered at least 1.3 trillion times but I can't find an old post on it.

Christmas trees were supposed to be able to placed as an "undecorated tree" in your house. But everytime I place them, they are locked down christmas tree deeds the next day! Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks in advance for your helpful, insightful, and most kind of responses.

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

first thing i do every morning after server up is set out the trees again :p

no i don't think its intended ... probably has to the with the time and the server not realizing that the trees are suppose to be out; and redeeds them.

3. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, just another one of those 'hey guys look at this cool feature - but we didn't spend any time testing it'.

BASIC TESTING of 5 min would have found this bug.

Too bad our skeleton dev team is too busy to test even simple changes to their code. A simple unit test would have caught this.

Place tree in house. Next morning when come into work - see tree missing. Scratch head. Fix code.