1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Vanguard Stratics Forums' started by Mystic Princess, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Is the Chrimbo stuff on its way Amnerys? and Will Randolph be like he once was? im soooo excited I adore VG Christmas we have lovely stuffs.
  2. Amnerys

Amnerys VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Oct 7, 2008
    I haven't been given the full details of what's coming for Christmas, but I know *something* is coming. :)

And in the meantime, there will be content for another holiday coming up soon. Keep an eye on VGPlayers for more info on that!
  3. Ohh I forgot Thanks Giving ...... *ponders* wonder if the devs are going to give us turkey masks and tails :) no more fire works though :) hmmm sweets and stuff all sound tasty to me :) especially if its turkey on a stick (lizard on a stick) love gm sweets.