1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Chrome Swampy Price check

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by imported_Aspen Darkfire, Oct 23, 2007.

1. anyone able to give me a rough Estimation or Exact amount on how much my chrome unarmoured Swampy would be in Game?
  2. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2006
    Hate to burst the bubble for you hun, but thanks to a couple of folks on the Tamer forum, I know how this colour effect is replicated - and from the sound of it, its not too hard. So the price for the swampy would probably be simply the going rate (nfi how much lol) plus the "trouble" of doing a rat spawn :/
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

i believe they actually stopped that from happening. So no one can make the swampy look like that anymore.

Correct me if im wrong [​IMG]
  4. hmm maybe they have, i not sure hehehehe i am wanting to know how much it is.. if anyone has any idea on how much it COULD be pls post or PM me.. =D
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I was offered 3 mill for mine, that was 12 months ago.... didnt sell her, still in my stable.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

if they cant be made any more, then thats the best thing to do, stable it and leave it after a while it will be worth bucket loads to the right buyer
  7. Aw ok [​IMG] Coolies.. cheers for that =D