1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Circle of Transparency

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Fusilli Zaitsev, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Fusilli Zaitsev

Fusilli Zaitsev Journeyman

Oct 13, 2014
    Any way to make it bigger, as in the classic client? I find the current mechanic to be troublesome if not downright useless. Two major problems I encounter are engaging enemies/ looting corpses behind walls, and placing items in houses--often, the wall tile only most adjacent to the character will become transparent, greatly reducing then"circle" effect.

I am new to Tapatalk and searched for this topic with no results. If this has already been addressed, or if there is an ongoing discussion about it elsewhere, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.
  2. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

Sep 13, 2010
    We've been asking for a larger circle of transparency since 2009. Apparently it's just too hard for them to apply an alpha mask in an area larger than a postage stamp... (yes, that's sarcasm)