1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Citadel

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Xranga, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Xranga

Xranga Guest

Can anyone explain where and how to obtain the three keys in the Citadel.

2. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. Xranga

Xranga Guest

all i see is black order mages and crap...wheres the monsters that keys come from...havent seen a high executioner or a grand mage or a master thief ...so that website doesnt help at all...anyone else out there that can explain it?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you go into the correct rooms?

The High Executioner, located through the SW hidden door, holds one key (yellow key).
    The Master Thief, located through the North hidden door, holds the second (blue key).
    The Grand Mage, located in the bottommost level holds the last (red key). The SE hidden door in the garden is the best way to access the Grand Mage.

5. Xranga

Xranga Guest

yes...through the SW door is an empty room...through the north door is an empty room so like i said before thats no help...and the instructions to get to the third key i see nothing there either except black order mages and suck....surely theirs one person on catskills that can explain it.

6. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok, I'm a completly ignorant of what is inside Citadel. Is there a peerless there? I thought that was just where I would go to fight the miasma and rend and tame reptalons.

I'll be keeping an eye on this post.

*******Oh, nevermind*********** The Travesty eh? I've never had the pleasure of doing that one. [​IMG] Hopefully one of these days. *crosses fingers*

7. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

yes...through the SW door is an empty room...through the north door is an empty room so like i said before thats no help...and the instructions to get to the third key i see nothing there either except black order mages and suck....surely theirs one person on catskills that can explain it.

[/ QUOTE ]*digs out his old map*
    [​IMG]

8. Bob_the_fart_guy

Thank you for that map Gildar. With that map I may be able to actually have an idea of what the heck is going on the next time I join a group to do Travesty. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

So I had some time on my hands this morning and decided to play with Gildar's map. As I told him, I basically took it and photoshopped the heck out of it. Not sure if anyone will find this helpful or not but it was a good way to kill a few hours on a Saturday morning. LOL

There's much more to tactics for the Citadel than just where to get the keys but, as uoguide says, a stealth mage is an EXCELLENT choice. Especially when you are learning the layout. Personally, I think some form of stealth character is almost essential to learn your way around Citadel. Also, remember, circle of transparency is your best friend in Citadel.

Anyway, here you go, from easiest room to hardest:

Yellow Key

[​IMG]

Blue Key

[​IMG]

Red Key

[​IMG]

Good luck!

10. Bob_the_fart_guy

Southern Lady33, thank you so much! I'm saving this page and putting it in a folder on my desktop! This is great!