1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cities Going Offline Right now!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My dearest cities,

See you in EA-Land soon! United we shall stand!

Love,
    Parizad and friends

2. Are they refusing to go down? LMAO

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I MISS BLAZING FALLS ALREADY [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Bye Bye AV we will Miss you until Next Week when the Merge starts to happen!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, its the end of an era ...

.. and the start of a shiny new one!

Polly

6. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Exciting!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I wish we could still have seperate cities tho, ea land is gonna be packed when everyone is merged

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I wish we could still have seperate cities tho, ea land is gonna be packed when everyone is merged

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be packed with the merge and the new people signing up, but that will be good for all the houses moving over from production cities, we will get visitors finally!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

With a wonderful great big map to spread out across ... you could go for days without ever bumping into your neighbours if you didn't want to !

Polly

10. Guest

Guest Guest

the official bye-bye [​IMG] ... im glad they are returning in the beginning of april tho - with no money hehe

11. simfounder

simfounder Guest

Thanks to all you EA people for working so hard to create EALand, instead of letting the plug be pulled on TSO! I know its not perfect but you all have done an incredable amount of work in the year since Luc first appeard to us with the hope of a new beginning; and despite the whining about various problems, I think most of us are greatful for your efforts.

I have a little question though, kind of off topic I suppose: Will unread player-to-player in game email messages follow us to Ealand?

and on a slightly more off topic question...
    How long do unread messages from other players persist? I know messages from Maxis/EA seem to last forever but I don't think messages from players do.

Thanks!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be packed with the merge and the new people signing up, but that will be good for all the houses moving over from production cities, we will get visitors finally!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep and no more dead cities ever again [​IMG] other then test center 3 at times

13. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] I'm getting all misty here *sniff sniff*

ARE WE THERE YET??? ARE WE THERE YET??? ARE WE THERE YET???

Didn't expect the feeling to last that long did ya? [​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I MISS BLAZING FALLS ALREADY [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;&lt;&lt; hasnt played her sims in bf in a long time:| wish i took SS of it lol ... an im still waiting for the dam train lol [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Soo....what does this mean for maintenance time? Is it still the same time and will both EA Land and TC3 be offline at the same time for maintenance?

16. Jacque

Jacque Guest

Exactly! Very exciting!