1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Citizens Gathering & White Net Toss

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Merus, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

As Governor of Skara Brae I would like to invite all of our other Governors and fine citizen of the realm to a community gathering.

Time: 7:00 pm pacific time
    Date: August 17, 2013

I, as well as any other Governors, will be on hand to hear issues from around the land that should be brought to the Kings attention.

Following the meeting we will journey by moongate to the pirate cove of Bucs Den. Reports of all manner of sea monsters have been reported in the area. We will be throwing out white nets in hopes of snaring these beasts and hauling them to the surface so they may be dispatched.. Thus ensuring safe passage for the Kings merchant ships. While several nets have been provided, any citizen who wishes to bring additional nets will be welcomed.

As our town cryer's guild has been on holiday, please pass word to your fellow citizens.

Until we meet,

Lord Osyn-Dal

#1 Merus, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    Kirthag, Endal and Cephas [V] like this.
  2. Endal

Endal Journeyman

I'll be sure to have Seona make an appearance. It probably won't be for too long, since Laria is the one who likes to do the fighting still (Seona is still training. I could probably get her close, but it's still a work in progress.. Heh.)

3. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Looking forward to the fun 'n grey robes!

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

wouldn't it be better to post this to the EVENTS calendar? Then it will automatically appear on Stratics & get better exposure.
    I'll see if can make it - I have a few nets myself (altho not white).

Cephas [V] likes this.
  5. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

To be honest I don't know how many folks actually check other Napa Valley pages. I posted a link under the normal Napa forum, but it seems like this is the one that gets the most reads.

6. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I know what you're saying Merus...

post where you want - however if we want more people to see our player events, anything posted here is not automatically "bumped" to the main UO stratics pages. If this were in Events, by all means, I'd poke the admins or do it myself to get approval and it would show on our calendar as well as over on Stratics.

just sayin. :)

7. kaiya_uo

kaiya_uo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its an napa event not a everyone from different shards come over event so it is best to keep it in napa forums be it em or napa valley

cor2879 likes this.