1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Citizens of Jhelom - Medical Supply Units

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Alexander of ATL., Sep 30, 2013.

1. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

CityOfJhelom.png
    Greetings Citizens of Jhelom,
    Tonight, I am proud to announce that my request to the King has been approved and the City of Jhelom has received 'Medical Supply Units' as needed. There may be times that the Medical Units contain no Band Aids. If anyone runs into this situation, please visit the Governor's House. There will be a Gold box on the porch with supplies that are free to the City!
    It is crucial in this time that we all prepare for the worst and prey for the best. We live in solemn times and we must be ready for whatever forces may come our way.
    As you all know, the Bank of Jhelom was bombed the night of the election from an outlining City. I have hired a team of investigators to resolve this matter. This morning, I did my daily checkup in my Governor House outside the Jhelom farms and found a letter addressed to me from my top detective:
    With a traitor on the loose, we must be on guard at all times. With that said, I have founded the 'Army of Jhelom'. Anyone who wishes to be apart of this guard please contact me.
    I have sent news to the cities cleaned of treason. I would like the cities to form an alliance and stop this traitor!
    Long Live The King! Long Live Britannia! Long Live Jhelom!!!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Some Pictures of our Newly Placed Medical Unit:

fountains1 - Jhelom Fighting Pits.JPG
    (Jhelom Fighting Pits)

Fountains2 -  mainland Guard Captain Office.JPG
    (Guard Captain Office - Mainland)

fountains3 - Jhelom Cemetary.JPG
    (Cemetery)

fountains4 - Mainland Docks (East).JPG
    (Mainland Docks - East)

fountains5 - Mainland Dock (South).JPG
    (Mainland Docks - South)

Fountains6 - Animal Pen.JPG
    (Animal Pen)

fountains7 - Sub Island (Mage Shop).JPG
    (Sub Island - Mage Shop)

#1 Alexander of ATL., Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I have dispatched a ship from the city of yew, filled with lumber to assist in the rebuilding of your bank. we will do everything we can to assist you and your citizens in this challenging time.