1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Citizens of Moonglow

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spiffykeen, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Hello!

I will be your next Governor, and I'd like to share my thoughts and plans with you now that there is no chance for defeat!

I've already heard Jack's concerns about the spawn rate in Moonglow Bay, and I will look into this issue. I will also continue to monitor the turkey infestation. I will do my best to run trade quests as often as possible in order to fatten the town coffers, and I heartily encourage everyone to do the same. As an island, Moonglow depends on thriving trades between the cities! For now I will continue to run the trade deal with the Bardic Collegium (fc1) but if anyone would like to see a change, let me know.

I plan to schedule a Title Bestowing Party, details will be posted soon!

Baby Doll, kelmo, Tjalle and 2 others like this.
  2. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

3. Spiffykeen

Baby woke up and cut me short! So, I'm going to change my Moonglow home to public, and add a mailbox for anyone who wishes to get in touch with me, or donate items or gold to the town. I also have icq and can be contacted at 192950721.

The Title Bestowing Party will not be a very fancy affair, as there will likely be more than one of them. Titles are, after all, one of the cooler features of the Governor system, the only trouble is, both the governor and the citizen need to be there. So anyone that wants a title can show up, get their title, have a drink, and discuss what they'd like to see happening in their city for the next 6 months. I will bring the booze! Stay tuned for the schedule, I have yet to figure that part out.

4. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Props on your election...Moonglow Outfitters is primarily devoted to stocking lower end stuff for folks showing up who have little gp...I do bust out with CBD's and similar things every now and then...I'll support any good Moonglow projects.

As a long time citizen...I would like the sea spawn to be re looked at. Turkeys are not important. Best of luck in your term.

Jack Nickelson

5. Spiffykeen

They don't poop all over the road to your house!

6. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I kill every turkey that I see in between my house and your house. Hope all goes good for Moonglow.

Jack Nickelson

7. Spiffykeen

I have officially accepted office, renewed our trade deal, and I will be giving you the title of your choice Wednesday evening at 9 PM EST! Come have a drink with me, even out of towners are welcome!

8. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Slightly off topic, but is Spiffykeen aka Talia?

Edit: nevermind, found the stratics article with winners. Congrats to Talia and Vinnie! I feel like I should be a citizen in one of your towns but I need to stay Brit to vote for Hugibear. Congrats to Bo as well!

#8 Silent Singer, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  9. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I'll stop by...I'm thinking this is your place on the water NW of the docks. I'll bring a bunch of fireworks to help get your party rolling. Props on your election.

Jack Nickelson

10. Bane Cross

Bane Cross Adventurer

Why do all of you post such meaningless threads. I mean play the game if your posting threads. I see none of you, hear none of you in chat, feel none of you in game play or see any of your absent houses. I see max houses, no one playing, but yet everyone has an opinion? Thanks Obama?