1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

City Banners...Limited to one?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blitzkrieg, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Hello all,
    I finally got around to getting enough loyalty to get a banner, (yes yes, day late and dollar short, story of my UO life) but was only allowed to purchase one banner and then got nonsense message about back orders and whatnot. Does anyone know if there is a wait or cool down on purchases or do I have to waste more of my limited UO time building loyalty on another character? I mean, who cares how many banners you can buy? If I wanted to buy 400 million banners, that is my prerogative, correct? Why is EVERYTHING a pain in the rear in this game?

<Blitz>

2. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You just need to wait 24 hours before you an buy another one if I recall the timer correctly.

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Ahh thanks, I will try this tomorrow then. Appreciate the response!

<Blitz>

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

One banner a week.

5. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yes that is correct once a week, either tram or fel dont matter. It also wont let you buy different city banners in the same day, that you have to wait 24 hours for. Found that out after buying my brit, went to skara to buy that one wouldnt let me, next day went to skara and could buy it. Had to wait a week from buying the skara one to buy another skara.