1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

City Elections, candidates please post!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ducky Momo, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

I would like (as I have had at least 3 people ask) for the potential governors to post what trade deal they are seeking.

I am running in Britain and want to strike a deal with the assassins guild for the SSI. I know Sprago (also running in brit) is seeking to bring you Faster Casting.

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I withdrew my name in Yew; looks like Samantha (whom I voted for). It would be interesting to see some views!

3. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to know who's running, in what city, and what deal they plan as well. It may effect my vote... Well my main account anyway.

4. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Being the Duke of new Magincia I run in New Magincia and I will strike a deal with the Assassins guild too (5% SSI) in case I get elected!

#4 Wolfman, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    Ducky Momo likes this.
  5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I'm the only candidate in Skara and am currently negotiating with the Guild of Arcane Arts for the +5 SDI.