1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

city governors

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by andyjacksons, Jun 18, 2013.

1. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

seen some good posts a good idea iv seen is for a notice board to be placed near stone that the governors could post ideas and have the ability to set ideas that can be voted on by citizens

2. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

New Magincia has a Town Hall with a board to post, just a little North, Northwest of the bank.....the house with the statues of the govenor in front! ;)

3. EM_Troubadour

EM_Troubadour UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

I am still learning this system as you are. I am not sure of the details - but a method of communication would be a great thing to have. I am not sure it is possible (without Dev programming time) to limit a ballot box to "citizens" of a specific town - but it is a possibility. If you see suggestions or systems that are working on other shards, feel free to post them here in hopes that we can duplicate the.

Currently, we are working on getting a meeting place set-up for the Governor's Council. More news to come.

4. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran

Any update on when our first counsil meeting will be held?

5. EM_Troubadour

EM_Troubadour UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

I hope next weekend once I can get the conference room completed. The special chairs take some tricky work to get them set up. I will announce it here, the EM Site, and In Game as soon as it is confirmed.

EM Troubadour

6. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran

Well, I will be on vacation from 27th on.....I hope we can get together before!