1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

City Is "too busy"?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by philw1, Feb 8, 2008.

1. philw1

philw1 Guest

Get this msg when I try to land on my lot in AV "unable to open lot because city is too busy" but NO LOTS ARE OPEN IN AV!! What gives?
  2. HoTDeViL

HoTDeViL Guest

I had this message a few days ago.
    kept crashing and getting this messages
    also couldnt land in other lots.
    i logged out of the game and restarted and a while later it worked again
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

That happened to us in AV last night too. Nearly DEAD city, only about four or five red dots flashing, and get the City is too full message. It sorta made me wonder whats going to happen later with all the cities merged into ONE. I remember very well in Beta trying to get into AV and it was so full of people you would freeze up for several minutes and that was using cable internet.