1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

City Rune Books?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by becca1617, Jan 5, 2009.

1. becca1617

becca1617 Guest

Hello all,

I am returning to the game after about four years off and have searched a long time for a vendor selling city rune books but have as yet been unable to find any. Can someone direct me on where to go for this purchase please?

Thanks in advance.:)
  2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    There is one.

I forget if we sell them at the Salty Daemon or not....If you want to look, we're far east of the Yew Moongate in Trammel.

If we don't, there is at least one other person who's consistent...Linai, maybe? Whomever it is places runs about, so be on the lookout.

When I can get on later, I'll go to it and post the location if you haven't found one by then.

Welcome back, btw.

-Galen's player
  3. becca1617

becca1617 Guest

I found someone ingame that led me to a vendor that sells them. Thank you Galen for your help :)