1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Claiming vet rewards in the enhanced client

Discussion in 'UHall' started by omgmir, Mar 28, 2010.

1. omgmir

omgmir Guest

How is this done.. I get no reward gump everytime I login and can't seem to figure out how the hell to do it?

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I get the gump every time I log in. There isn't anyway to turn it off if you have rewards to choose. Very annoying.

Did you try logging in with all your characters? Sometimes the timing isn't right for every character.

3. omgmir

omgmir Guest

I've tried logging in with a brand new char made yesterday, and 5 chars created sometime in 2003.

I've yet to see a gump.

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

How many months does your char profile say?

5. omgmir

omgmir Guest

16 months

6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did you choose all the rewards when the account turned 12 months? Do you get the gump in the Classic Client?

7. omgmir

omgmir Guest

I don't have the classic client.. and I highly doubt I used all my rewards but I wouldn't know considering that was 6-7 years ago..

8. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

The old client has UOAssist to block the pop-up if you want. The new client does not. So if you have any rewards it should show up on every log in (should does not always mean will).

I know mine does, and I'd love to block it.

9. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I would say your client is working like it should. You prob don't have any to claim.