1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

clan help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by peety1969, Jul 15, 2008.

1. peety1969

peety1969 Guest

i currently run a clan, and want to give the clan over to another char so i can join a larger clan. is this possible without disolving the clan? what npc would i talk to or what. stratics is the only place ive ever known to be hlepful and hopefuly its back soon. thanks
  2. jkoster

jkoster Guest

You certainly can switch leadership. That was a feature brought in... not too long ago. C5? Interlude, maybe?

Go talk to any clan-manager NPC (grandmaster, high priests, etc), click "Transfer Leadership" and put in the name of the clan member you'd like to transfer leadership to. Once the server restarts again (be it maintenance or an unexpected crash), the change will be made.
  3. peety1969

peety1969 Guest

yeah i went to a clan manager and theres no transfer leadership. i have read this a few places, but its not in this server i am playing. its c6 interlude i guess (im fairly new to the game 3 months hehehe). theres only the coice to like disolve, found clan, raise clan level, acquire a clan skill, restore a clan. here is a screenshot http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68/peety1969/?action=view&current=Shot00035.jpg
  4. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Well, that's your problem! All the information on Stratics is for the Official servers only.