1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Clan Ribbon Plague Rat

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Thunderz, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Tamed it at the start of SA [no longer tamable] Was wondering what it might be worth and possibly selling it.

Thanks

Thunderz

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

i have a good friend that was asking about this about a week ago. If your selling id like to have it. what shard is it on?

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's on atl and for sale. Looking for a pc or what people would pay

Thanks

Thunderz

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Pretty sure this falls in the delete on sight category. I wouldn't mess with that stuff personally.

5. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Why would it be delete on sight? I don't see how a plague rat would benefit anyone's game play in any way. They were tameable for a couple of weeks if not longer so I really don't see why one would be deleted or anything like that. Any devs want to weigh in on this?

6. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There was one sitting at Luna the other day with the owner for a long time. I don't think they delete or it would have disappeared, someone would have paged as usual I am sure.

7. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

They will not be deleted on sight because they were implemented as tamable for the first few months of Stygian Abyss before they decided to change it. They do not give any advantage and the Devs made them tamable on Purpose.