1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Clarification on reimbuing the same item for gains

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Kravick, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Kravick

Kravick Guest

I've been following the guide found here: Imbuing - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

Its not clear on whether the gains stop after 10 successful imbues on the same item or 10 attempts (success or fail combined) at imbuing the same item. Can anyone confirm as to which one it is?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Kravick

Kravick Guest

No, I have not. I didn't see it sticked any where.

Now that I have read it, god I wish I had seen it sooner. I just burned through 500 ambers not realizing I can gain by unraveling all the way to 75. However, it really starts getting confusing at step 4, and I have no idea what hes talking about at that point. I guess I'll try and figure it out then.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

At the top of this forum there is a subforum the 'craftsman's data chest'. It prevents this forum being bogged down by 3/4 page of 'stickies'.

5. Kravick

Kravick Guest

Thanks for the info, and the quick reply. :)

6. Kelly O'Brian

Kelly O'Brian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I gained by unraveling until 103 (all skills except imbuing removed via soulstone, with "heavy" shame loot). There the gain was to slow for me and i switched to the guide. Works even faster, why i dont recommend to go the unravel root too long.