1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Clarification on the old Clean up Britannia system

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Trevelyan, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

- Were the statuettes that you could choose random, or selectable?
    - Did they change to become "1st year veteran reward" later on?
    - Is the liche statuette "lich" or "liche"?

- The "Facial Hair Growth and Sculpturing Cream" deed that is listed on the holiday guide - is this a bottle or a deed (as it says)?

- The phoenix armour - nose or norse :)

Also interested in how the system "was" - any screenshot would help also.. what did you hand things into, what items were taken, what "points" were given for what etc.

Thanks for any info in advance!

2. The statues were random and all became 1st year veteran reward. The liche statue was a typo on lich corpses back in the day and was used on the original statues I believe. They no longer have a chance to come as "liche".

The Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Cream was a bottle like the old hair dye bottles and was grey I believe.

Phoenix armor came with "norse" helm at the time because the nose helms were all mislabled like that. The ones from the Asian servers were "nose" I believe.

3. You handed items into your trashcan. lol just dumped stuff in there by the boatload. Don't know how many points per item all i remember is my ID wands got 1 point per charge. :D Got enough points for my Nifty Neon Blue hair and Beard dye.

4. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

"The Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Cream was a bottle like the old hair dye bottles and was grey I believe."

Ah ha, bottle and NOT deed! Thanks!

5. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

This is backwards.

6. Oops I think your right, sorry brainfart there.

7. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I remember the statues as being rewards for house placement when Trammel went live. Of course that was ages ago, but I do not recall the statues being part of the Cleanup.

8. Lexfixr

Lexfixr Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The list of stuff is at the stratic item site -- it doesnt explain in detail but you can see what you could get here is the link its at the bottom of the page

http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/items_holiday.shtml