1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Clarification please

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Hulk Hogan, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan Guest

I read this on uo.com, also, I'm just coming back after a 4-5 year break

"Felucca Dungeons and Lost Lands Areas

When stealing from innocents, thieves will only be able to steal gold and gems in the Dungeon/Lost Lands areas of Felucca. Thieves will continue to be able to use the full range of their thieving abilities against consensual-pvp opponents (guild wars, order/chaos, factions)."

So if I understand this correctly, I can only steal gold and gems from blue players in fel dungeons and lost lands?

Also, I'm switching my template up a bit and I'm having difficulty raising ninjitsu, any tips? Thanks for your input
  2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Jul 3, 2008

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Thank God they fixed that. Those rules were for publish 15. That data is old. You can steal anything you want from players in dungeons that aren't blessed or insured...la
  4. Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan Guest

Thank god, I was about to cry. It said all the data on that page was last updated Jan. 08, but thanks for your response!