1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Classic 6x120 warrior with a twist

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Thav12, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Thav12

Thav12 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 2, 2008
    So, i have a sampire and I solo DH. Best character build in the game.

Now, when i hunt and (try to be) somewhat social, i need to bring a character that can rez and heal without dropping out of a fight to noble sacrifice. In other words, I need a classic warrior, for when I do not want to be my usual socially impaired highly gimped but o-so-effective self.

My friends all run a warrior in some shape or form. The most commonly used template is a 6x120 wep/tctics/anatomy/healing/resists/parry. I agree that this is a powerful old fashioned template, but I questions their damage output efficiency on a daily basis.

I am looking to add 65 chiv. My solution so far is hindered by a severe lack of knowledge of the imbuing skill.

Is this possible? Should i just disregard their opinions and drop anatomy to 100, resist to 100 and throw 30 chiv on imbued rings? Has anyone build something like this?
  2. You may have to lower some skills to 105 so your jewels will make them 120 but you can easily get to 70 chiv with all your other skills at 120 after your jewels are on. Jewelry is the best thing about imbuing.
  3. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
    120 parry
    120 bush
    90 anat
    90 heal
    80 chiv
    100 necro

No Resist on this temp. You have to rely on pots/boxs, Stack on the DI, get the right wep, but you will be able to rez and cross heal, EoO,Honor and LS for crits. You wont be able to do specials, but hey it's pvm.