1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Classic client

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Kazar, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Kazar

Kazar Guest

Is there going to be one? No trolls please.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It has been stated many times that the new expansion, when it arrives, will be accessible to both clients, the new one and 2D.

3. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

Unless they decide to ditch the 2d client when takeup of the SA client reaches 95%.

Hmmm. Where have I heard that before? :bored:

4. Kazar

Kazar Guest

I'm not talking about 2d. I'm asking about the classic 2d. Because if this is what I have to look forward to (KR look), I don't like it. Just my opinion.

5. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You will be able to use both the SA client and the Legacy client with the new expansion.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

When I said '2D' I meant the client most of us are playing now. There will be two clients, our current classic one, and SA, which is a development of KR - and in my opinion already, at just going into open beta, far better than KR was when it went live. It has more functionality and fewer bugs.

7. Kazar

Kazar Guest

Thanks for the info