1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Classic dungeon crawl - Siege Perilous - 5PM PST Sat March 12th

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Raptor85, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

2. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Or join us sooner and come find the "NEW" guild we will gladly help you get started siege is a bit different then production shards skill and stat gain wise don't plan on rocking out your stats in a day it doesn't work that way. But I bet you'll have more fun on UO then you have in a long time.

3. Sosaria Reels

Sosaria Reels UO Video Reporter
    Alumni

We will be there with video capture on "ready" provided the reporter remembers to get their character out of loss and they may need help getting where they need to be...directionally challenged on occassion.

4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I plan on killing every single person. I have not seen enough people to even go red killing in the past month. :stretcher:

5. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you manage to do that under the set rules for that event, you get my respect. Otherwise its just griefing.

6. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Vyal don't you think it might be good to encourage people to come join us rather then threatening them? If you really want more people to come play Siege then you should help people out for a while and get them to join before going on your killing spree =) lol

Honestly Siege isn't such a scary place folks I gotta say people there are a lot nicer then on the production servers...

7. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Honestly... I just care about going red. Since I only have one account now I can't play with myself :lol:

8. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This why I've seen only two other players in the last week? :mf_prop:

9. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You are just a lazy git , come look for those new players. There are some around.