1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Mystic Orc mask -Lesser Artifact drop

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HippoRedux, Mar 19, 2014.

1. HippoRedux

HippoRedux Adventurer

Mar 3, 2014

Mystic Orc Mask
    Casting Focus 2
    Dex Bonus 4
    Int Bonus 5
    Mana Increase 10
    Mana regen 3
    Lesser Artifact

This is a first for me, finding a 5 mod, overcapped non-jewel item that is not cursed nor brittle nor CBR! Will make a great addition to an RP Orc's suit:) I fortified it to 250/250 but since it is not imbued, I can continue to repair and PoF it for as long as possible.

And, yes Popps, I was wearing Luck suit and it was in Shame :)
  2. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    And no -100 luck? Randomness shines on you today. Go buy a lotto ticket!
  3. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

Mar 4, 2012
    one other thing. a lot of the more desireable artifacts are easily came across.

glasses only take a gold donation. conjurors garbs and the like can be obtained as blackthorn drops. crimmies and tangles easy enough. plenty of orny's around. slither was hard but not so much anymore and prices have come down.

point being as long as you can come across barb runic kits you can pretty easily build yourself a high end mage suit.

given this logic it only makes sense that the dev's take a look at improving some of these artis.