1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] Clean SSI 10%, Mana inc 4 RING

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by legendsguy, Feb 25, 2013.

1. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This is my first time using these forums so forgive me if this ring isn't good enough, also forgive me if I make any mistakes along the way. Anyhow, this is the ring in question:
    image-stratics-1.JPG
    I've had it for awhile now and recently found this forum and decided to see if anyone was interested in it. If there is no interest I will just delete this thread, no harm no foul. The auction will last a week so.. that makes it until next Monday I suppose. Also, I am on Legends (hence my name!) and that is where gold should be delivered to.

Thank you for looking!

#1 legendsguy, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  2. I Love Girls

Stratics Veteran

3. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I hate to bump things because it appears rude, the assumption being that the necessity for a bump would already indicate a lack of interest. However, in the interest of my own interests, I shall do so anyhow. Thanks!

4. O'siris

O'siris Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

25 if on atl

#4 O'siris, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  5. Itari

Itari Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

35m on legends

6. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I think bumping up a post every two days is probably acceptable. Of course this means I'll have to do it again on Monday, though that being the final day it can probably be forgiven. Either way, thanks for looking!

7. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hiya! Well, so my first auction is going a bit slower than I would have liked. Still, I can't be too upset at the latest bid of 35mil. This is the final bump though, so perhaps we'll get some late bidders in. Either way, the auction is over at 2:15pm according to whatever time zone Stratics uses. So that's a little less than 12 hours from now. Thanks for reading and watching and bidding!