1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Clean-up armor: [imbued] ???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rosalinda, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Um... just claimed a couple of items from clean-up - the fisherman's hat and gloves - and they both have the blue [imbued] tag?? On the menu they show with the tag [can be imbued]. Help, anyone?

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It was done that way, so the items could not be powder of forted, but could be imbued.

3. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Um yes but - why then does it say [imbued] ? Remember, these are new items, not the Happy Shopper (replica) versions of the previous armor items?

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

as he said - it is easier to just make them already imbued status so you cannot powder them. then to make some new kind of programming coding loophole to account for it.

5. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Update:

O I C!!!!! I failed to understand the limitations of imbuing, not having the skill myself - I've now discovered *blush* that you can imbue an item that's already been imbued. It doesn't work like enhancing. Right. OMG.

Sorry to have panicked, forget I mentioned it.

Good ol' UO, always plenty of opportunity for an 11-yr vet feel like a nOOb!