1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Clean-up Points

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Silverbird, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    I somehow must have missed it, but when got items recovered from a shipwreck lowered from 250 to 100 points? Now it will be even more difficult for my fisher to generate any income. :(
  2. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Guardian's Of Valor

May 2, 2010
    Yes i also remembered them being at 250 points making fishing worthwile a bit. I'd like to see the dev's being able to get few hundred sos's and fishing them up and seeing the actual return on those :(

I did learn that there is a dredging hook you can get from the fishing quests. Using this hook you can get barnacle covered pre-chest loot when fishing up any sos. These do give 250 points instead of 100.