1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

cleaning house

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Kirthag, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

i have found i have a lot of extra stuff... being the pakrat I am. so check out my vendors as i put a lot of stuff on them... for decent prices (so far as luna goes).

i'm not leaving folks... just cleaning house. :gee:

2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

glad to hear your staying kirth, will be over to check the deals :)

3. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

you can go clean mine too if ya want...save me from doing it haha, glad to see you're feeling better kirth, :heart:

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Thanks you two. :)

Okay... going through all this... stuff... so am selling off a lot of armor & weapons I thought I would imbue. All for 250gp each piece (with exception for marties and really awesome stuffs). I have been VERY selective in what I loot, and the bags are labeled.

Basically - am pricing for new people so they have a chance at getting stuff. So if you know any new ones, send them all over. I have CHESTS full of this stuff - I just don't have the energy or gumption to really work on my imbuer right now. In the future, yeah, but not now.

So... my GM+ pakrat skills will hopefully benefit new commers, young'uns and aspiring imbuers alike. :)

Enjoy!

Vendors are named with the date I fill them up. Items are spread amongst all of them, so browse them all. Hopefully something for everyone!