1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

cleaning house

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Yontz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Yontz

Yontz Guest

I was cleaning house and found a weapon with 73% life leech. I was thinking there was a cap, but can't remember for sure and would it apply to an older weapon?
    Thanks for any help.
  2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    There was a change on leeches on weapons. The value itself on the weapon is the same as bevor only that you re now getting shown the effective value. (It is something about the weapons speed. The slower the weapon is, the more often you leech with a hit. Regarding that you re hitting less often with a slower weapon.)
  3. Yontz

Yontz Guest

Yeah that is what I thinking. I went out to play with it, and can't think of one time I life leeched and it was really slow. Used my soul seeker and killed much quicker.
    Thanks for the comfirmation.