1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaning points: Original small blackrocks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sirion, Sep 17, 2011.

1. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just so the devs know, I still have the ORIGINAL small blackrocks from the original /first event from many years ago. (you kill the mob in the dungeon, and there were only limited of these small blackrocks per shard per facet)

The previous developer hinted to "keep" those for some special use. Many players sold them for like 20M a piece back then, but I still kept them.

I am not sure if these original blackrocks can differentiated by the system now, but I hope it does, and I hope it gets many points.

But I also know the hope is slim lol

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Copy yourself with that blackrock to TC and find out. :)

3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I have to think there's some purpose to all the blackrock pieces. They are treated specially, since they don't decay. These particular pieces, without "small" in the title, may have more meaning than the others.

Has anyone ever figure out what that Blue Wisp "source of dense knowledge" thing was about?

4. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

TC test result!

"A piece of blackrock"...........12 points!!! This thing should worth 40000 points! (If the Crystallized Essence really worth 25k points)

"Daemon blood"...(from berserker demons on Mag event)........no value

:bored: :pie:

x

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Considering that the whole Inu the Crone event arc was designed to introduce KR, and KR no longer exists, I'm assuming that the blue wisp means nothing at this point.

Blackrock as well was introduced at this time, so for the time being I will assume it has no purpose. Maybe in the future they will think of something cool to do with it other then make stew, but who knows.