1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

cleaning reward points tip

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by silmwarensurion, Sep 29, 2011.

1. silmwarensurion

silmwarensurion Journeyman

Mar 5, 2011
    If anyone is having trouble finding things to donate; I have figured out an idea. After donating all the high point items i want 2 donate, I have found an avenue which takes a small bit of time but in the long run is worth it. If you have a character with imbue skill u can unravel crappy stuff and then do the imbuer quests and get 115 power scrolls. Which you then can trade in for points and more points and more until you have a gazzilion points!:coco:
  2. Nistra

Nistra Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 11, 2004
    wow ummm ok or in the time it takes you to do all that go and kill some monsters and collect power crystals.
  3. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008
    Or.. my personal preference... fish up MIB's!

Thanks for stepping forward and posting suggestions.
  4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    I thought cleaning up my future Temple of Topless Bar, Grill, and Massages, a.k.a. my humble abode, was going to be a walk in the park. Holy blinkin' nude succubi...was I wrong. Thank goodness this event came along because I now have an incentive to clean Brit, get some nifty bless deeds, and wander around Sosaria in a robe with my blessed undergarments.

On a side note, it's been 14 years, and I'm still supporting Undergarment Dye Tubs because nothing says lovin' like leopard skin prints or hearts or smiley faces or tiger stripes and the list goes on and on.

On another side note, I'd like to thank Mama-san for my jewelry with 69 diamonds in the bracelet. I feel that I have finally attained one of my goals. :thumbup: