1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaning Up The Blight

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Capt. Lucky, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

I'm sure everyone has seen a picture floating in the air somewhere. Seems when people move their house every now and then stuff gets left behind. I have an extra account with no house on it. I was wondering if it was possible to place a house where a picture is floating in the air and remove the painting? Just wondering if anyone has tried this? If it works I have my own Clean Up program I want to get involved with :)

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Every time I have tried to place a house on top of one of those things it always said something is blocking the location, I've seen many people page GM's after a big IDOC like a castle to get it removed so they can place, so I assume everyone has that issue.

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its been an issue for years. Mostly it is things left behind from idocs that for one reason or another simply did not collapse with the house. I understand a GM will remove them upon request if someone wishes to place a house on the spot. Never done it myself tho.

4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've done it.. make sure you page the coordinates along with your request when you call the GM

startle likes this.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Used to be you could page a GM the co-ordinates of the stuff you want removed and they would do it. But then after awhile they seemed to quit doing it and said the "matter will be looked into" or that it was a bug and to report it... but then wouldn't remove the item... so I gave up trying to get stuff removed.

But you can try it.

6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is enough stuff "stuck" on many shards. I offered to Mesanna to help inthe cleanup. The old ways of using a axe or the house tool to use as a moving agent to remove this junk. We can only hope if the Dev has time and the new Advocates can help in this.