1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Cleaning up the house!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Charels, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Charels

Charels Journeyman

Jun 5, 2014
    Just cleaning up the house a bit and selling off some things I don't. I have a rough idea on what some things are worth but I would like a second opinion. Any help would be appreciated.

Royal Guard.jpg Clothing2.jpg Clothing.jpg
    Of Exceptional Quality (on the left is a feathered hat and right side is a skull cap)

Mesanna Pumpkins.jpg
    All Pumpkins except bottom left one are labeled : Mesanna's Jack O' Lantern
    Bottom left labeled: Mesanna's Pumpkin

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Apr 8, 2015
    I cant help with the bottom 2 sets, but the top group is what I collect.

Cloak, Kilt, Body Sash, Long pants all with full exceptional title I buy for 3-6m each.
    The shoes of exceptional quality I only own one pair of and would love to own another. I paid 20m for the pair I have and would offer you the same.
    Th 2 "Of exceptional Quality" items shouldn't sell for more than 500k-1m...but you do get the occasional person trying to find a certain piece that may pay more.
    A Jester Suit(Blessed)- 12m-20m(I usually offer 15m)
    Cloak Sewn by Bienemy- 12-20m(again I usually offer 15m)

The Royal cloak I am not certain.

As with anything, you may could get more than the top dollar listed there or you may need to go lower than the bottom dollar listed to make a sale...just depends on the people hunting them currently like anything else. I buy lots of these items and those are the prices I see the most often and that I feel are the most fair/current market value.

If for sale...I would like to get the shoes, jester suit and Cloak sewn by.
    Charels likes this.
  3. Zandor

Zandor Sage

Mar 17, 2015
  4. Money Bags Mcgee

Money Bags Mcgee Lore Keeper

Aug 22, 2015
    I would agree with Jasons pricing on the items he quoted you on. I would be interested in the shoes of exceptional quality and jester suit (blessed). Let me know if these items are for sale, thanks!
    Charels likes this.