1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cleanup and Dyes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black Majick, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So...anyone have any clue when we will be getting new colors. It was originally once a month they said, I just told myself "Ya right. Ill take it every two!". Any devs that read this, are we gonna continue to get new ones anytime soon? My toons are needing new wardrobe colors!!!!

Apetul and legendsguy like this.
  2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If any devs are listening: Glossy hot pink!!!

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I wanna be able to chief a guild shield custom colors and a user created image like COD!! Lol but I'll take a dye I guess :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i think they are gonna try to change the colors out every dungeon revamp publish, which is set to be every other full publish I believe. but who knows they mighta forgot about it right now during the climax time of the event arc etc.

5. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

Well according to the latest Producer's letter, it looks like we won't get any more dungeon revamps for at least 6 months. And that's after they fix about 600 known bugs. :rolleyes:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I'd prefer if the all the dyes were permanently available, instead of this limited edition stuff.

MalagAste likes this.
  6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I agree I would prefer they were or at least if they "came round" again. Perhaps Seasonal. But I've still been hoping whoever they have that's obviously colorblind... would actually give us some REAL blue's instead of all the teal blue colors they are giving. All of the blues offered of late are more teal than blue... I want to have some VERY nice deep blues, emerald greens, crimson reds, Browns, Shades of grey, Silver, Deep Violet.... and such.

7. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya...I would settle for seasonal and occasionally recurring. Just something different. I got almost 1m points just sitting waiting for a use. None of the current dyes are catching my eye.