1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Client closeing.......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

half the time I recall anywhere my client closes adn askes me to send a report to microsoft, ofcourse the answer is no. I am also expericanceing teh client closeing when I am loging out chars on teh 3rd and 4th slots.

Anyone else experienceing client errors and closures? This started happenign yesterday and is becomeing more and more frequent

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Which client?

3. happens to me ALL THE TIME!
    2d client

4. Check your Background application. I personally have a screenshot application that makes 2d crash sometimes and will not let KR and some other games even start. Poor programming on their part (not EA).
    Usually have to do with memory allocation

5. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Err hmm.... Is windows firewall enabled? Are you using a router? Router firewalls and online gaming do not mix.

6. It's possible you have an outdated driver in your video card. There is a list on the help page that deals with client side crashes, if you haven't already gone there, you might do well to read up on some of the help files they have.

Also make sure you don't have the macro{if you use one} for recalling isn't tied to the 'close client' macro built into the ingame macros.

7. <blockquote><hr>

It's possible you have an outdated driver in your video card. There is a list on the help page that deals with client side crashes, if you haven't already gone there, you might do well to read up on some of the help files they have.

Also make sure you don't have the macro{if you use one} for recalling isn't tied to the 'close client' macro built into the ingame macros.

[/ QUOTE ]

www.esupport.com

8. Turn your speed hack off!!!
    just kidding, I make a joke!!!!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have noticed that my client crashes when I go from one server to another like traveling from one dungeon level to another..... Guildmate and I were at Valor kiling bloods and on occasion when one of us would go up or down the stairs we'd get a client crash..... NOT fun in with a Paragon Blood on you.

10. I think he needs more cowbell

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I crash when leaving Luna via the moongate. Everytime.

12. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

ok so far today it has happened 6 times, nothing consistant, mainly when recalling to a different server, however when I used the Hideing skill it happened 2 times

13. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4-5 of us had a client crash upon entering Dread Horn peerless tonight. Some were using 2D others using KR. I submitted a bug report.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow....all different scenarios causing crashes..

It must be difficult to find all those bugs and smash 'em. =/

15. Guest

Guest Guest

hrm, 50% of the time while useing the moongate, 80% of the time when leaving Dreadhorn, 100% of the time when entering mel, and once in awhile crossing server lines.
    And yes my comp, internet, firewalls etc etc are up to date and programed properly.