1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Client Crashes...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kafka72, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

... every time I venture down into the Abyss. I've been going down there on my mage to fight Rouser's and my client always crashes once right off the bat. WTH is up with this, it's getting very hard to even play this game anymore. I've just about had enough....

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It would help to know which client you are using (Classic or Enhanced). You might try updating your graphics and sound drivers - sometimes that helps with crashes.

3. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

EC client there are at leaset 2 crash tiles in navrey all they need to do is drop a rock on them to aviod us crashing, just like they had to do in my castle courytyard:)

4. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Then to top it off, I rez and go back to get my body but lo and behold my body isn't there! I'm playing the CC, or it's playing me rather... :(

5. Steelhead

Steelhead Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I get client crashes in 2d when I fight skeleton mages...no matter where I am lol.....been like that for a while now....

6. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Confirmed, there are now as many crashes on CC as there are on EC, the stability of the game has decreased lately.