1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Client error when recalling out of oaks champ spawn...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by bill, Jan 19, 2009.

1. bill

bill Guest

Maybe it's just me but every single time I've recalled out of the oaks spawn near sacrifice gate I get a client error. This happening to anyone else?

2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

This isnt new, it has been occurring at an increasing rate for well over a year. If someone is dragging items (either off corpse, dressing, ect) when you attempt to recall out of any location there is a chance to client crash if the item is dragged at the moment of recall.

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

4. bill

bill Guest

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Who's dragging items while recalling? Or did you mean "anyone" that's dragging items can cause the recaller to crash?

6. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else one your screen can cause you to crash.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

This is why you are almost guaranteed to crash recalling from an Ilshenar champ in the first 2-3 minutes after it dies (looting corpses, picking up gold), and almost that way in Luna if there's anyone there that isn't a banksitter.