1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Client Question

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Ivorythorn, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

I'm a returning player, and when I installed UO I thought I hit 3D. Back when I played before; if I remember correctly, you could resize container "windows". Now I can't, and I'm thinking maybe I accidently hit 2D?

Also I've been thing of trying the enhanced client; even though it's still in beta. What do you think of the enhanced client, if you use it?

Thanks in advance...
  2. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

3D was scrapped long ago. Now there is 2D and the enhanced client (EC).
    Unfortunately resizeable backpacks aren't in the EC.
    It does have a better UI and macro system, but while the graphics at least aren't 2D they are bad compared to the Kingdom Reborn client that was also recently scrapped.

Overall i'd probably say UO was getting better...but only just.
  3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Ummm, look for the link to Modders Exchange in the Forum on the SA client. I **think** someone has crafted a UI with some of the 3D and KR desired features. If there isn't one now, it may well be on the books.

There are several really good modders working on stuff - someone prolly has a clue on this.
  4. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

Many thanks guys...