1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

client shortcut help please?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by brendagfrie, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendagfrie

brendagfrie Guest

had to uninstall and reinstall the game and now i can't seem to get my client shortuct to where i can use the arrows to scroll on the select a sim page to see all my sims. i had saved the instructions from before but think i must have them wrong. i have looked here to find the old post but can't seem to find it anywhere, would someone mind giving me the exact target to go into my client box in my shortcut ...preferably so i can just copy and paste it...i am good at messing paths up lol. thank you for any help any one can give...: ))

2. Dogsoffour

Dogsoffour Guest

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

Exactly like that is what I use. " " included.

3. You may find this thread helpful. Also check around in Game Advice, there's a few threads about this.

Locking this one up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.