1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Nyte Doombringer, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Ok so what clients are there now. The reg 2d old client and the SA enhanced client right? I still got SA classic client, that is from closed beta and i can uninstall right?
    Also with the game coming out next tue, is it worth dling the SA enhanced now or will i totally have to redo it when the game comes out on Tues and i dl it
    Arg too many clients.
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    You can uninstall that beta 2D client. If you download enhanced client now you will be ready to go when the expansion is released.

Basicly 2D client will be patched up to get ready for the 8th and the Enhanced one is already ready.