1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cloak of corruption

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uthar Pendragon, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so I took a look at my cloaks last night and now have a few elf robes instead of cloaks. What is the likelyhood of them being fixed? I can care less about the threads as they are replacable now. These cloaks are not replaceable. They dont even mess with your mana/stamina anymore.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, I really hope that mine are still ok. I must take a looky look now.

3. mine still hurt me... infact i'm training with one right now.. well just two seconds ago :p

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So they are called Elven Robes but still do what the Cloak of corruption do?

5. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

Mine are all still intact (none changes to elf robes) and they still damage and cause karma loss for me.

[​IMG]

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

you know mine went disappeared and i too had a robe in its place.. i just thought i missplaced it tho.. :(

7. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I dont know what the difference was between mine i lost and the others-except that the one that remained was cross sharded to the asian shard for the dye event (dyed invuln blue now) as for the others they were not stored in the same chest

8. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If you mouse over an item while UO is still loading it's stats the tooltip will display as the base item type. Try mouse-overing them again, but leave the mouse there for a quarter minute or so. Might just be lag.