1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Environment Cloak of Humility Quest upkeep

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Cephas [V], Aug 23, 2014.

1. Cephas [V]

Cephas [V] Journeyman

Jun 13, 2013
    I decided to do the Cloak of Humility quest on a crafter today, and I found some text that needs to be updated: In the final text box, Gareth references "a small island to the south upon which lies the Shrine of Humility". After completing a long trek through the jungles to the southern coast from Trinsic, one will most likely find the Shrine of Valor, not Humility. Might I recommend a text change ("south" -> "east and southeast") or moving Gareth back to New Magincia, seeing as how things have calmed down after the destruction of Magincia. A text change may be in order either way, as Fire Isle is more properly southeast than south of New Magincia.

Also, there is a typo on page two of "Virtue" by Lord British ("form" instead of "from").