1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cloaks are Artifacts but not ToK Dye-able?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Should we not be able to use they Tok dyes like on the robe of eclipse?

2. I was hoping we'd be able to dye them to match the rest of our stuff, but I guess we're all out of luck and will be stuck with 3 colors.

3. well they can be dyed using normal tubs, but maybe they fix that with this shut down they have right now.

4. GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Don't know about the ToK dyes as I have not tested them, but I know you can dye them with normal and special dyes tubs, used the special tub on my cloak of death soon as I got it.

5. I tested it right away. It didn't work. It's fine for the one char that will use the HCI/DCI cloak, since he wears the Assassin Armor and it's black itself, but it's sure not going to match any of the other suits. 1 is dyed with Luna White and a small amount of Invul Blue, one is Dryad Green, one wears the Sorcerer's armor, one is a crafter with crap LRC armor that really doesn't matter if he even uses one, the one with the Assassin armor + Shadow Dancer Black glasses and mempo, and the last is my necro mage, who is in black, and will be using the robe with the stat bonuses. None of it matches anything, and the dye tubs won't be able to help much with most of it.

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

normal, special and black tubs all work on the cloaks after converting

7. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe we could petition to allow Tokuno dye to be used? I mean it's nice that we can at least dye them with other tubs but....We got some fancy new dyes to use. :)

8. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I agree. I wanted to dye mine with the chaos blue. :sad4:

9. I agree also. I'd like my characters, who have all had their color schemes since the dyes first came out with ToT 1. I'd like to keep all those same colors, which all look hideous with the new robes. There's nothing in the dye tubs that will come even close to any of those colors.

10. Saris

Saris Guest

agreed they are OOGLY and why they give us new dyes and wont let us use them lol

make these thing TOK dyable

or let them be the shade of cloak you turn them in for got some wicked japan slime dyed ones

11. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

*bumps* It would be nice to be able to use my Tokuno dyes. All they would have to do is re-label them as artifact quality.