1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cloaks of Silence (Message from Mesanna on UO Herald)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Queen Mum, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

for those who might not read uohall, or forgets to go to UOHerald, and are wondering about the status of these cloaks...

2. Sho Hashi

Sho Hashi Guest

Did they actually get handed out yet? I fought for a while on either Sat or Sunday, when Dawn and the platinum dragon were running around and I didn't see anything about cloaks. Maybe I was too busy getting one-hit killed by tormented minotaurs.

3. ya they did, after the battle Dawn and dragon were upstairs above Luna bank passing them out, but they cut it short and many that were still in line did not get one. I see also they were passing them out Wednesday evening at the Brit house, but due to modum problems we could not make it.

Found the above at this link

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I checked out how they were handing these cloaks out on other shards for those that didn't get one after the main event, and on GL the EM had an area boxed off on top the the rewards hall and the EM would pull one person into the area, hand them the robe and then ban them from the house. It was only 1 EM and the event actually went pretty smooth. On Atlantic, Dawn opened a gate to the tram star room and she had the corner where the harrower alter would have been boxed off and she pulled people to her and then had them leave via a moongate that she had opened to WBB.