1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cloaks, Robes and Shrouds idea

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

While reading a post from someone wanting to be able to see there hair while wearing a cloak I came up with an idea. how about the ability to double click a A Cloak, Robe, or shroud from the paper doll when we are wearing it to take the hood off our head so we can see our hair and if we double click the Cloak, Robe or Shroud again its back over our head that way we have a choice to cover our heads or not at will.

2. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

here is someone :)

good idia ;)

3. Nem

Nem Guest

I'm all for it

4. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I like it :thumbsup:

6. canary

canary Guest

Add me as a 'yes' too.

7. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I agree would be nice option. Like when talking to others you know so it doesn't look like a black market deal!!

8. Saris

Saris Guest

some how I have seen this way way way back in the day.

perhaps is was not a cloak but an em or gm but i know ive seen ppl raise and lower hoods

anyway ya why not, sounds good, and it would be very easy to code, esp if it were a feature already in game.

9. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Guest

We have to think about the balance issues involved with this idea. If we were to endlessly just hood and unhood ourselves, it would require a lot of maintenance to our hair. Combs would have to be introduced. Brushes, Afro Picks as well. Gels, sprays..

The idea is a good one, I can't argue that. However, with the fragile state that my hair is currently in, the only possible way this could be done is with the introduction of hair-styling products as well. I've payed millions of gold for the hair I have currently. I wouldn't want to wake up bald one day just because I thought: "What's a bit of static gonna do?".

10. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Characters that have had the same underwear on for 10 years will not mind having messy hair.

11. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'd the option too... let's sign a petition and protest outside of EA/Mythic headquarters with signs and scream our rebelious slogans! Yes! DOWN WITH THE HAIR HATING JUGGERNAUGHT! DOWN WITH EA!! Or something along the lines... :]

12. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Won't happen. They already said they tried to do so before for the Cloak of Humility and weren't able to.

13. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

All we had was hope! And you crushed it! Crushed it with your reason and truth and past references! Why do you hate us so? (Sorry I'm bored >.<)

14. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

I agree with the original poster.

I believe part of the reason why they couldn't was because of the Cloak of Humility was on your back slot, and due to deficiencies in the fourteen year old engine, they couldn't complete it. If you go into Kingdom Reborn, it shows up with the hood.