1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

cloaks, threads, glass daggers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Richard, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

Anyone have any information on the cloaks of corruption, threads, and the glass daggers...I haven't been noticing any threads lately on these items. Any info would be helpful.
  2. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I'm pretty sure we aren't to the point in the storyline where those items are used. Also, I don't think we'll see any advancements in the storyline till late august at the earliest. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's my general assumption based on everything the devs are doing right now.

As I understand it, Draconi is in Japan training some Japanese devs. I believe there are a few other devs in Japan right now too.
  3. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

K, thx, just curious since I rarely read these posts anymore.
  4. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

Glass daggers were used to murder the council members in Brit.
  5. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

I have a bunch of them. But was i invited to kill the council? Nooooooooo. I will tell you this, I am going to stick a Glass Dagger in somebodys back.......I don't know who, or when, or where, but someone.........someday..........:lick:
  6. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  7. Lariat

Lariat Guest

So look for a 10,000% increase in pyrotechnics on Asian shards.