1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cloaks...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Multani, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Will the cloak / quiver slot ever get some more options? I was so excited when I was reading about the new 'cloaks' because finally there would be another option then the Quiver of Infinity, only to discover it is another robe. Robes have so many useful choices already..

The quiver is already the most used item in any given suit, simply because there isn't another item worthy to wear in its place.

2. Zodia

Zodia Guest

I prefer Melissa's Cloak over the Quiver myself.

3. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How could you think it was going to take a cloak slot? How would the Cloak of Corruption (an elven robe) suddenly transform in to a cloak? Nice logic.

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Maybe because it was meant to be in the cloak slot originally and they changed it after people with quivers whined about it for a week?

5. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is a MUTE point Multani :loser:

6. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

same could be said for the apron slot and using the crimson cincture, and the body sash slot using the LT sash replica

7. So, what you're saying is the point can't hear? Huh?

:danceb: